Respecting users’ privacy is important to STUDIOPRETZEL. Read this page to learn about personal information that STUDIOPRETZEL collects and how it may be used.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Our service may contain links to other websites and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and information collection practices.
Disclosures Required by Law
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
Terms of Service
You may not use the STUDIOPRETZEL site and or its services to transmit any content which:
1. harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
2. includes sexually explicit images or other content which is offensive or harmful to minors,
3. includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
4. impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person,
5. utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
6. contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
7. contravenes any application law or government regulation,
8. violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of STUDIOPRETZEL as published on the STUDIOPRETZEL website,
9. may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right,
10. distributes software or other Content in violation of any license agreement.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
STUDIOPRETZEL PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. STUDIOPRETZEL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STUDIOPRETZEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT STUDIOPRETZEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH STUDIOPRETZEL SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send an email containing the following requirements:
1. The URL of the alleged content.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
3. An e-mail address, under the agreement to allow STUDIOPRETZEL service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
4. A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.